Monday, August 23, 2010

Pop up Pull up Card

Veggie Bella is one of my favorite stamping Bella Stamps. She looks ready to harvest her crops, but I don't she has to worry with the squirrel though do you? This is a pop up pull up card or an easel card. I used the MS fence punch I lined up the punch and made the fence twice as long. The squirrel and saying is from Crafty secrets fairy stamps. He or She is just the sweetest.
     I took a picture of it laying down so you see what it looked like closed. If you pull up on the button it will stand Veggie Bella up again. and under the button you can also add a greeting. The saying May Joy in measure rain down on you way,And all that gives pleasure surround you today. Is a perfect saying with Veggie Bella. I hope all of you that planted a garden this year have a wonderful CROP!

No comments:

Post a Comment