Monday, October 4, 2010

Boo to you

BOO
just in time for the Scariest night in the year!
Here are the rest the cards for Simply Scrapbooks design team.
Yes I know it is a BOY lol. I really don't do a lot of boy themes but he so just to handsome not to have a card all of his own. LOL The paper is Basic Grey and I colored him with copics. The Banner is die-namics from My Favorite Things stamps.
Ok Yes I had to do a girl to. What can I say just blame it on Abby.

She is just as sweet as can be I just spider wed back ground paper and layered with October Afternoon paper and colored her with copics the banner is die-namics and the little flower is from spellbinder peony the smallest, and BOO letters are rub-ons. And of course I had to use a little bit of lace.
You're my Sliver Lining

This was Abby's favorite card. That surprised me but then this is Abby we are talking about. You never can tell what she might like and not. 
Well thanks for stopping by and checking out my cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment