Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanksgiving is upon us.....

I hope that everyone had a fun and safe Halloween. My DD had a great time.


Now that Thanksgiving is near, I think that we all start to count our blessing though we do so all year, this is the time of year that we like to share them with everyone. Now I am getting excitied I love the fall. The Sat before Thanksgiving we have a family reunion. To me that is something to be thankful for. Spending time with family. I am thinking of how blessed I am when the holidays come (as well as everyday of the year) that I get to see holiday spirits light up in my DD eyes whom GOD blessed us with on Christmas Eve 2003. For this I am truly blessed, for we never thought that we would have a child. ( i guess that is why you see a lot of little girls in the cards that I make).

No comments:

Post a Comment