Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Moxie Fab World Paper piecing

I love to Paper piece and when My Best Friend Nickie Eccles told me about Moxie Fab World I knew I just had to play too.....
I have a lot of little details going on in this card. I used scraps of paper to paper piece the bird, flowers and leaves. I wanted the to add some extra pieces to the branches so by stamping it out and cutting it apart I was able to get the look that I was after. The bird and branch stamp is from from Memory Box. The bike is a stamp as well from Hero Arts stamps. The rocks I stamped out on a piece of paper colored and cut them out to lay randomly on the ground. The rocks are a stamp from IO (impression obsession). The Sun was cut from my slice I also cut the green grass part from hand and the words "Here Comes the Sun" Where typed and printed out on velum.

No comments:

Post a Comment