Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stationary sets


A while back a made a lot of stationary envelope box sets and I felt it was time to share with all of you. I have made and quite a few of these and with the Martha Stewart score board and envelope tool it was easy enough and a lot of fun to create. I made one for my Sister in law for her birthday last year and everyone fell in love with them and I got a lot of orders for Birthday's and Christmas and I really loved making them. Since I first started I have made some adjustments and made them a little more tailored. I use my slice for cutting my Monograms. This is the first one I ever made for Sharri (my sister in law)








The next set I made was for My (Brother in law) Steve's friend Dale, which he needed for a birthday gift. I fell in love with all my stationary boxes and almost hated to give them up. But then I just got into wanting to create more and no two are ever alike.
This last picture is a little blurry sorry about that.

This is another set that I made for Dale. (God love him and Steve for every time they ordered one it made my day I would get excited like a school girl.) I love to get into the creating of a new and I am always excited to see how they are going to turn out myself. I do have some favorite ones and I keep telling my self I am going to create another just like it but I never have the heart to do that. It is just one of a kind and to me that makes it even more special.




Here are some other ones that I made. I also make my own brads to match.


















This last box at the bottom of each card I stamped the saying
"With GOD all thing are possible"
 If you are interested in a set please mail me at jesssews@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful and inspiring work!
    Of course, I am partial to the "M" items. :)

    So glad I found you through the miz kate dot com Artist blog hop!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! I love how you monogrammed each of them & can certainly see how it can be tons of FUN to create. TFS HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful sets! Thank you for the inspiration and for sharing with our class. WOW, amazing.

    ReplyDelete