Wednesday, June 30, 2010



Teacher's Gift Set
This is the front and the inside of the Note card folder and Note cards with envelopes That I made for Abby's teacher for the end of the school year. I enjoyed making this so much that I made two more. All the same design just a little differnt paper and ribbon. I just the Tart and tangy stampin up stamp set. The paper is from one of my favorite lines by October Afternoon. I turned one of them in for a design call team at Simply Scrapbooks that I am hoping to get on. I am excited that I even turned in anyting for a design team call. Even if I don't get it I am just proud of myself for even getting the nerve up for trying out for it. I am ready to get my feet wet and test some new waters. I guess I have a lot of work cut out ahead of me so i am jumping in with two feet. No guts no glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment