Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank you Nickie


Thank you cards seem to be a lost art. SO I felt that since my Good Friend Nickie was so nice for what she did for me that it was time I made a thank you card. Of Course she a a great artist herself so I wasn't sure how much she would even like it, but she was so please and surprised by it that it made my heart sing. LOL It made my day that she really liked it. Now don't get me work my Mom Loves my cards as well and that always tickles me pink. But of course I always get ticked when my Mom thinks of me and makes me a card and when she makes Abby a card just for the sake of making a card.
Now about my Thank You card. I used hero arts stamps as well as my Wonderful Slice machine to cut the bird and the branch. The paper I used was K&Co. Amy Bulter I love her paper as well as fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment