Saturday, April 2, 2011

Slice Love

It is time for some Making Memories Slice Love.
I have created two Cameo cards using Slice Design cards. I really love these silhouette stamps from Hero arts and what a perfect way to use them than with slice frames. I have had some issues with my slice but Making Memories has been wonderful Thank you Valeria for all of you help. So to give back some love I have created a few cards to share using Slice design cards for all of my die cutting.

Happy Mother's Day Twisted Easel Card
For the card I Used Slice Design card Remember This. The frame and shadow is cut at
3 1/2".  Under the next two frames is from Studio Essentials scalloped frame cut at 3 1/2" and 4" (this card does not have the Ms+ or Mirroring and shadow.)
The Happy Mothers Day frames are cut using the Paper Reverie the frame and Shadow is cut at 3 1/2". 
I used Basic Grey Paper Hello Luscious 6x6. I also used 1/8" thick pop dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment