Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Brings Thanksgiving

Now for Fall which Brings us to Thanksgiving

Oh Who doesn't like Thanksgiving the smells of pies cooking all day the breads and Turkey. What a day to gather around the table with Family and Friends and Thank God for our blessings. For are Family the excitement for Thanks giving starts the Saturday before at our Family Reunion in Ky.  That is a true blessing to have so much of our family together and the food is out of this world.  I have a little story I would like to share My Great Aunt Del would make Chicken and Dumpling and what a treat I guess it was. And from what I understand when she would make it it was very yellow and no one could figure out how she could get it so yellow. Well I guess some one asked her one day and she told them that she Added Yellow food coloring, oh what a laugh we all got when we heard that story. I bet she was a real  hoot.
So Brings us to the Festive Month of November. The anticipation of Christmas is right around the corner and the Children are getting even more excited. The ads are in the newspapers and the Children are already to make the Wish list that Santa might bring them that very special present on Christmas morning.


The Little girl is Miss Anya collection from the greeting farm. She is paper pieced with October Afternoon and colored with copics The Fall banner is a Die-namics from MFTS and I used hero arts small alphabet for FALL. The turkey is from the Fall back to school Slice Card. The Pumpkins are an Inkadinkado stamp paper pieces with Memory box paper.... Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you are looking forward to Thanksgiving as much as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment