Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Cards for Simply Design Team designed with Abby in mind

I hope Everyone had a nice and safe long weekend. It is hard to believe that we are already in September. The summer went by so fast for us. What with School starting in the middle of August and the weather is already starting to change even though we need rain. Abby's activity's have already started up. She is in two Dance classes and tumbling she is also ready to start back in to swim. I am just hoping to hold off on that a little longer. I am keeping busy with the design teams.  So here are the cards that  I have done for Simply Scrapbooks design team. The stamps are yet again from MFTS You Make My Heart Sing and Miss You Much.
    
     This one is You make my heart sing. I paper pieced her clothes with October afternoon togetherness 6x6 paper pad and the back ground is from Memory Box 6x6 the fence is MS punch and the grass is MFT die-namics. The stamp looks like she is sitting on a music lines. However I decided to add legs and a back to make it look like a bench in a park. I almost thinks she is wishing for summer to stick around a little longer.

     Now here is the same stamp but I made it so that she is on a swing. Her Clothes are paper pieced with October afternoon 6x6 paper pad and the tree branches are from memory box 6x6 paper pad. The grass is MFT die-namics. Abby loves to swing so when she saw this card she said Mommy that looks like me.
 



Now we are Waiting to go to Memaw & Pawpaw's, this is what Abby calls her grandparents and she loves to go and spend the weekend with them. So I had this card in mind of Abby. Even though she is a little to busy to sit and wait, she did keep asking me this passed Sat if she still got to go to Memaw & Pawpaw's house for the rest of the weekend.  It made it nice that Monday was a holiday. Of course the clothes boots and suitcases are October afternoon togetherness 6x6 paper pad, the back ground was the 12x12 paper and the saying was done on the computer and printed out.

I really liked this stamp so much that I made two more cards this next one is a sewing theme. I used the 12x12 fly a kite strawberry jam from October afternoon to paper piece the clothes and suite cases, the back ground paper was 6x6 Cosmo cricket material girl. I cut slits in the suite cases and added scraps of fabric and of course 3 buttons. This reminded me of Abby sewing with her hello kitty sewing machine that I got her for her birthday last year.

Now for the last card that I made it is a very merry Christmas
Abby's birthday is Christmas Eve and of course her favorite holiday is of course Christmas. The Paper is the new Noel from Making Memories. I used holly stickles on the leaves of the holly. Well I hoped you enjoyed all the cards. I will be posting more a little later.

1 comment:

  1. Your liitle girl stamps are just too cute...almost a nostalgic feeling to their expressions! Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete