Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Card Camp Is Finally Here!

Summer is here and the summer card Camp class has started I got my first card made this morning and it took all day for my to finally get it uploaded. But here it is finally. I really love the color combo for the week. And with a little luck I think tonight I might just get a chance to get another one started. I am excited this is the first camp I have ever been to and I don't have to leave home. I have had butterflies I was so excited for the Camp to start. Thank you Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner,  for butting together Summer Card Camp 2011 for us!


You Make Life Sweet is MFT stamps she is just so cute and reminds me of Abby always wanting Ice Cream. The boarder flower is also MFT die-namics.The cone is from Unity I just Love the versatility of this set. Circle and scallop is spellbinders and the banner is from Slice Bramisso.
The paper is Echo Park can card stock I paper pieced her dress and used copics fuchsia, pale fruit pink and skin white.






1 comment:

  1. Cute card! She is adorable. Love the use of the colors in the flower border punches. Yummy icecream.

    ReplyDelete