Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WOW Already into Day 3- Fly away with me

Happy Wednesday Everyone
I have another card to share with you I had it done late last night but the lighting was so bad that the pictures did  not show up. So I had to wait until this morning to take the pic. and I just love hot air balloons. The last time WPAFB had the hot air balloon show I think my husband and I where still dating. so that had to be over 15 years ago.  I made this card for him "fly away with me" Like any couple we have our arguments but they never last long. I used to dwell on them but even over time I have learned that it's just not worth it. Even if I am right and he is wrong I but my two cents in and walk away. Then the next day he is all flirty with me so I know the tricks now and in the end I was right anyway. LOL
So A Happy Anniversary goes out to my Hubby Which is June 29th TODAY 15 years YEAH!


the sun was from sassafras lass paper is Cosmo cricket
I printed out "fly away with me" on velum and die cut it out with MFT Die-namcis cloud.



1 comment:

  1. Love the pattern papers you used and the dimension on the balloons. I am a big fan of hot air balloons :-) Looking for more great cards during camp!

    ReplyDelete