Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back home and glad to be...

*** NEW ***

First a Hugh Thank you shout out to my MOM for staying at our place taking care of Frankie Rue our dog and our 2 cats Ammo and Diamond.  I am so glad to be back home but what a great vacation we had in the Outer Bank NC I will have more pic to share with our vacation a little later but for now here is a card for the Summer card camp. My Husband found a scrapbook store in the Outer Banks and I bought 2 light house stamps this stamp is of Ocracoke Light House. It was a beautiful site to see, I never really appreciated them until now.
I made a garden gate card for for this lovely stamp from Impression Obsession I used copics and colored pencils.(yes I know I used green which is not in the color combo but it needed it) I made it for a Thank You card for Dale for making the most wonderful cookies for us on vacation. Thank you Dale.

No comments:

Post a Comment