Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Well I hope everyone is have a Very Safe and Happy 4th of July weekend.
I can't believe that the 1st week of Summer Card is over this. What a fast week it has been. Everyone that has made such beautiful cards and I have one more to share with you. I wanted to make so many more than what I did and I have a long week ahead of me. I am so excited to see the new color combo for next week. I am itching to play. So I am hoping to get Abby off to bed early all next week so that I get to play.


I really wanted to make a very simply card this time.
and I just love Mish Mash monsters they are so ugly you can't help but love them.
The Mish Mash Monster is a digi stamp from
that was the easy part the hard part was trying to line up my slice to cut out the words from a bubble. I printed the words from my computer first. At least it worked.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th July and what an inspirational way to start off the 4th of July weekend. I hope everyone has a happy fourth of July weekend.
    hdmi cable

    ReplyDelete