Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hello all Sorry for taking so long to post

IF you are watching the All stars game I hope you are enjoying it. I am finally getting around to posting. Here we are in week three and I have usually posted a lot by now but Living on the beach is what I have been doing. The work is so hard ha ha.... I have really been enjoying NC the Outer Banks. What a beautiful place....
So here is the Color Combo for the week
Here is the first card I have share with you I used Jenni Bowlin paper and October afternoon. the little note was from Crafty secrets stamp.I also used the I-rock tool to add  then just a little lace pearls



Here is the sweetest picture of Abby and her uncle Steve's dog a golden-doodle named Harrison. Sitting on the kitchen floor at the beach house in NC she is in heaven getting to have so much time playing with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment