Saturday, July 24, 2010

Been Down and out

I have been down and out, or at least out of it. I have had an inner ear infection, and I can tell you that it has not been fun what so ever. Having vertigo and feeling sick is not what I ever want to experience again. This has been a horrid week and Abby has been a trouper, She has helped me this week being a big girl and understanding that Mommy has not been feeling well. I am just glad that I have been getting a little ahead with getting my cards done. I go to my first meeting tomorrow for Simply Scrapbooks  design team. I am excited to get that started. So I have a lot of work ahead of me. It keeps my artistic talents flowing and I love that. Abby only has 3 days of summer school left next week so I have a lot to get done in those 3 days. I will be up loading some more pictures hopefully tomorrow once I get home from work and Simply Scrapbooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment