Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Enevlope Note Card Box

I was looking for a new style of a note card box to make and I came across a blog (sorry I don't remember which blog it was) that was selling a block of wood to be able to make a thick (or 1/4" depth) envelope. Well if anyone knows me they should know that if I like it well enough I am going to try to figure out how to make it. Well that is just what I did. I was wanting to make a Note card box with thick envelopes and after a little work I made it. So here it is for everyone to see. I used Amy Bulter paper and my slice, as well as some Hero Art stamps and I think even Autumn Leaves stamps. Let me know what you think.
                                                     This is the the front of my Box
Inside of the box with the two thick Envelopes
Side view closed

Note cards for the box 10 total

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! You are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so neat - pretty too! Congrats on being on MPTS!

    ReplyDelete