Saturday, July 10, 2010

Here Comes The Sun

Here comes the Sun is my card for MPTS(more paper than shoes)I am a little early for it is not do until Sept., so some of you are going to get a sneak peek of my card.
I have a lot of little details going on in this card. I used scraps of paper to paper piece the bird, flowers and leaves.  I wanted the to add some extra pieces to the branches so by stamping it out and cutting it apart I was able to get the look that I was after. The bird and branch stamp is from from Memory Box. The bike is a stamp as well from Hero Arts stamps. The rocks I stamped out on a piece of paper colored and cut them out to lay randomly on the ground. The rocks are a stamp from IO (impression obsession). The Sun was cut from my slice I also cut the green grass part from hand and the words "Here Comes the Sun" Where typed and printed out on velum.

2 comments: