Monday, July 5, 2010

I pray everyone had a wonderful and save 4th of July. IT was busy here my Mom and Dad had Abby over the weekend and they took her to West Alex for Farm Days. I guess Abby had a ball, she got to see cow girls and a redo. She also got to pet a Joey that was 4months old and feed pygmy goats. Abby also got her face painted a butterfly and pink of course. The went back that night to see fire works. I should have gone with her, but Rick and I stayed in town and got to watch Huber Heights Fire Works. It was fun but I got no less than a 8 bug bits on my legs. I will have some pictures to put up a little later

 I am Proud to say that I got asked to join the design card team over at More Paper than Shoes. This is a fun way for me to enjoy my summer while Abby heads off to summer school (so she can get a boost for 1st grade) So I will have some free time to work on projects. So stop by the forum and check us out.  This is a  great group and bunch of great designers. Look for me under jesssews.
http://www.morepaperthanshoes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment